Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My New Bike


Well, its not that new (I got it for my birthday in December).  But its finally nice enough to start riding it! It's made by Linus Bikes, which is a very cool company based in Venice, CA. Their designs are inspired by French bicycles of the 50's and 60's. They have a few different models and to be honest it was really hard to decide which one was best for me.  In the end I went with the Mixte 3 in black (the top image),which is sporty but still has a classic design.

Oh, and Jason bought my bike from this amazing bike store in Tribecca, Adeline Adeline. They sell a beautiful selection of well-designed bikes, saddles, helmets, baskets, anything you might need for biking!

1 comment:

  1. Jealous! I just bought a Linus knock-off because I like to give up on things quickly (ha) so I couldn't justify the cost, but man, they are so so nice.

    ReplyDelete